Astrology predictions are based upon the current planetary configurations and patterns in the sky and anticipating how they will interact with the current environment. If you consider economic predictions, an economist looks at graphs and charts, probabilities of the indicator moving in a specific direction, then takes that information and merges it with the political or business climate to predict an outcome based upon the interaction of the combined knowledge. Astrological predictions are similar in that astrologers use the knowledge of where the planets will be at a date in the future, the relationships between the planets and superimpose that knowledge with the current climate and project possible ramifications and outcomes of the interaction between these factors.
2011 brings several significant shifts that will impact our future. Astrology predictions for 2011 include events that will affect how we live and view the world both on global and personal scale. The year begins with a solar eclipse on January 4th, which is the same day Uranus and Jupiter will be making their third and final conjunction at 27 degrees of Pisces. This event electrifies the year with expanding advances in medical discoveries and crucial awareness of humanitarian needs. The medical advancement will change the way we treat diseases for many years.
There are three major influences that will dominate the year; the Jupiter Uranus conjunction, Jupiter square Pluto and Jupiter opposite Saturn. As you can see Jupiter is the common denominator between three powerful planets, Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto.
Jupiter will push the symbolic representations of what these planets rule and challenge them to be more and do more of what they represent.
The first significant event is the Jupiter Uranus in Pisces conjunction. This is the final conjunction of the three conjunctions and the expression of this conjunction has the last word. The conjunction in Aries occurred as Jupiter moved into Aries and briefly passed Uranus as Uranus made its station to move retrograde. This conjunction in Aries signaled great progress in alternative energy specifically hybrid and electric vehicles. While the two planets were in retrograde motion they crossed paths again in Pisces in September 2010. Jupiter moved direct in November and Uranus direct in December catching up with each other January 4th 2011 as Jupiter speeds by. The two planets will not meet up again until April 21 2024 in the sign of Taurus. Therefore for the next 13 to 14 years we are utilizing the influence of the unfolding the message from the triple conjunction from 2010, one in Aries and 2 of the conjunctions in Pisces.
Jupiter will enter Aries January 23. Put on your training shoes and get ready to you're your inner warrior athlete and adventurer. Try new ventures; just beware that you may not complete everything you start. Films and books that feature hero's and heroines that prevailed against all odds with become wildly successful and popular.
Jupiter enters Taurus June 4th and will stay in Taurus for the remainder of 2011. Jupiter in Taurus expands our desire to have, whatever you have been putting off purchasing you will feel freer to buy. Consumer spending will increase. And for the Taurus's born the first 10 days of Taurus if you have been looking for a job finally one will come through for you. The real estate market will stabilize and improve.
Uranus in Aries makes its reentry March 13th and will travel through the sign of Aries for the next several years. This energy is bringing inventions and revolution to what and the way we drive. Personal freedom will be extremely important. Individualism will rise and revolt against being forced to do something one does not want and will spill over into political arenas and debates. The tea party movement will not disappear as people will be seeking representation that will adhere to more individual freedom and revolt against large institutions that want to instill more regulations and restrictions.
Neptune dips into Pisces April 4th until the retrograde brings Neptune to revisit Aquarius August 6th continuing in Aquarius through the remainder of the year. Pay close attention to breaking new developments from April through August. You will see the future of possibilities in environmental change for the earths' water.
The Lunar nodes shift to the Sagittarius Gemini axis the first week in March and will continue to travel through that axis until September of 2012. Travel will increase; even small trips and weekend getaways will be back on the calendar. The Sagittarius amongst us will begin to feel the need to move on. The moons nodes and the eclipses are intricately connected, when you know what sign one is in you know the other is not too far off.
Jupiter squares Pluto February 25th . The last conjunction was in Sagittarius and this is the first quarter square challenging how well we are moving along. The conjunction demanded truth, justice and honesty or global implications would be felt. The fall out can continue with corporate lies and deception, this time it may be indicated in educational institutions. The once secure government backed student loans can be the next big threat in defaults that send cracks down the fragile economic recovery.
The opposition of Jupiter to Saturn signals back to the conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Taurus in late May of 2000 which was the seed for inflation in home prices. The time of the opposition will be the final significant onslaught of bad debt before the price of the homes are stabilized and begin the slow journey of recovery.
Saturn in Libra continues its journey and will delay marriage for couples citing financial restrictions. Self help advice for couples and relationships multiply. Divorces can be difficult to complete due to economic constraints which prohibits the couples from affording separate dwellings.
Neptune entering Pisces will bring great awareness to the global crises of water. The voices that have been crying out to address the contamination of the earth's water will begin to be heard and acknowledged.
2011 will be a turning point year, one of stabilizing and becoming comfortable with our newly and rediscovered values. On a personal level the astrology predictions for 2011 are towards finding and implementing our own personal desires and values. 2011 is a time to create equal partnerships in our personal and professional lives, and to break away from institutions that manipulate or control by authority alone. It is a year to seek businesses that you want to support and return to grass roots networking. It is a time to put action behind what you believe and sacrifice small conveniences for the good of all humanity.
Astrology Predictions for 2011 At a Glance
* Crowdfunding becomes an extremely popular avenue to raise money for artistic and other projects.
* Proliferation of non profit organizations will increase in 2011 and beyond.
* Going green tips the scale and becomes more than a trend; products become viable and sustainable alternative to traditional
* Global recognition and alarm over the planets water pollution and problems.
*Religion and spirituality expanding in countries that denied religious rights- scientist continue to find evidence of spiritual concepts thought to be superstition such as prayer as an effective measure to healing.
* Proliferation of Wine, beer, legal or medical marijuana selling by alternative storefronts such as websites.
* Electric and hybrid cars will get a huge boost, new technology will make electric
and hybrid cars a viable alternative to gas- By the time Uranus leaves Aries (2019)
gas powered cars will be in the minority.
* Breakthrough in affordability for personal robots
* Major leaks in personal medical data
* New technology and discoveries from the ocean- algae as fuel develops as a viable alternative
*Interactive TV channels explode education channels include college courses
* Inventions of new uses for personal robots and breakthrough in their affordability
* Job indicators have positive news employment opportunities increase mid April through the rest of the year
* Consumer spending increases significantly by mid year
* Travel industry recovery
* Continued contraction in large structured corporations who will continue to eliminate benefit packages.
* Restructuring of insurance companies and regulations.
* Major breakthroughs that continue in stem cell research and successful trials.
* Major breakthrough for head trauma victims; new rules for sports related head injuries.
* Alarming increase of aging population with brain disease, Alzheimer's, cognitive failure that creates crises for elder care options.
* Major leaks in personal medical data
* Final purging of significant number of bad debts and mortgage defaults late March/April
* The bottom of the real estate market will be over by mid 2011.
* Home shows will continue to be popular and expand on TV and other media.
* Department of defense expands into new and uncharted territory; redefinition of how to win and wage a war.
* News leaks of secret development of a weapons utilizing cutting edge technology.
* Polarization of role of government governments who can no longer pay for promises of benefits will crumble. This will be a long influence lasting throughout the time Pluto travels through Capricorn.
Astrology predictions can be used to help you stay ahead of the curve. Inventors and savvy business people have the natural ability to know trends. With the help of astrology knowing and predicting what trends will be popular in the future is easy.